Wednesday, February 17, 2010

card table tent

Ok, seriously... have you seen these card table tents out there on the internet?? AMAZING!!! Besides finding some on Etsy.com and some of the craft blogs I follow, there is a CHALLENGE out there to make your own! They look pretty easy and my kids would FLIP OUT if they had one... so I found some pics and want y'all to decide which would be the best to try to recreate. Keep in mind I have a 3 1/2 year old girl (very girly) and a 1 1/2 year old boy (who likes to play w/ anything of his sisters). Does this mean that I make a girly one and later, when he cares, make him a super manly one? (FIRE STATION?!?) Take a look at the pics and let me know what you think!



















These are all from an etsy shop called MissPrettyPretty. She makes AMAZING things there! You should check it out... www.missprettypretty.etsy.com Obviously, I will not be able to recreate her AWESOMENESS - but it'll be fun to try something out! I'm very tempted to actually buy one (which is surprising because I'm so stinkin' cheap). Tell me which one you like - I'm curious to know your opinion!

1 comment: